Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday of our San Francisco Trip

So I got up in the morning and decided that the smell was just too much. Not only could I not live with that for the next few days, but if this nice Chinese guy kept trying to rent it out to make money for his family. . .the reviews would eventually prevent anyone from wanting to stay there! I thought that was pretty unfortunate seeing as he seems like a really nice person and aside from the wonky drive leading up to the house, the accommodations were really pretty nice! So I decided to go to work cleaning the floor! Luckily he had a huge package of our favorite cleaning agent--Costco wipes! So I started in right around the main perpetrator--the toilet. He swore they had cleaned it, but one wipe without even scrubbing and the cloth turned from pure white to . . .pure brown. EEWWWwwww! I kept going and used probably around 20 wipes cleaning the floor just around the toilet. Robby pitched in and cleaned the rest of the bathroom floor using several wipes himself. 

This was the garbage can we were done cleaning.
And can you believe this was actually the top of the pile!
The ones further down were worse! We could have kept
going, but decided we should p
robably get ready for church.
 I took a shower and scampered across the freshly cleaned floor. All throughout church I kept getting a whiff of a HORRIBLE smell. . .I think my feet had been tainted by the smell of the floor! Oh so gross! Good thing we weren't moving into that ward! Talk about bad first impressions! Yuck! . . .I use too many exclamation marks don't I? . . .! :)
After church ,we walked around the temple grounds a bit. It's so fun to go
to different wards on vacation and to visit different temples. What a blessing
that there are temples all over the world to help families to be sealed together for eternity!


We went to the visitors center at The Oakland Temple. 
We also took Sunday naps :)

It was a nice, chill vacation day!

No comments:

Post a Comment