Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

Leila-isms #7

In honor of Leila's monthly unbirthday, here are some more fun Leila-isms!

We went to the Aquarium a couple weeks ago. Leila was a goof as usual :)

If you'll remember, I interviewed Leila for the last Leila-isms. So I've still got some stuff left over from Christmas time--

1) On Christmas Day: OH! It's Christmas! It's Jesus' birthday! Let's sing happy birthday to him!! (and we did!)

2) In her prayer: Thank you that baby Jesus was born

3) In another prayer: Please bless that kids will be nice to moms and dads and that kids won't yell at their moms and dads (you can guess what kind of behavior we talked about that day!)
I know. . .I posted this one on Facebook, but it's just so darned cute! Shaving cream noses!


4) After Heidi bit her:

Mom, Dad, I'm gonna die, 'cause Heidi bit me and there's a hole in me!

5) Dad, what does punching mean? . . .Can you show me on mom what punching is? (note: she knows what punching is. . .and no--he didn't show her!)
Lately we've started a ritual--"special time". First we do a little gospel lesson,
then we do an activity like a science experiment or craft. This was making rain clouds :)
PS--this is what the shaving cream was actually for!

6) Leila: What can I have to eat
Daddy: Well. . .you can have. . .a pine cone. . .or some rocks!
Leila: Of course I can't have that Dad! Those don't have any PROTEIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment