Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

"She Teaches Fearlessly" Continued

I've done two posts on sheteachesfearlessly.com in the last few days. Signups for new posts will happen soon and I'm going to try to sign up for fewer (so I can have some semblance of balance in my life). But we'll see :) It's so fun to write and I'm so passionate about these topics!

Post #10: I Can't Do It. . .Alone

This one was hard for me to write--tears streamed down my face as I typed. Those were hard times, times that continue to affect me. It was even harder to post--it's hard to tell the world about how much I've struggled as a mom. But my goal is more important than my need to save face, I want to help other moms know that they're not the only one struggling and that there is help. Heavenly Father and others are with us, helping us in the vineyard of life.


Post #9: Blessings of "Ponderizing"

This is a post that lists some areas that ponderizing has helped me in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment