Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I'm an H!

I've realized one of the highlights to my life is the cute things Leila says. So I'm going to try harder to capture those :)

The other week, during the sacrament, Robby had his eyes closed while he was pondering. Leila was staring at him. Robby opened his eyes, Leila laughed and said (quite loudly) "Daddy's sleeping at CHURCH!"

Quite randomly one day (well. . .she had eaten applesauce earlier that day) she said "Heavenly Father likes applesauce!"

Me: Leila, are you going to be a Mommy someday?
Leila: Ya
Me: And you're going to be a good Mommy, cuz you take good care of your baby sister!
Leila: I know. It's true.
. . .
Leila: Heidi's my husband!
Me: Oh really?!
Leila: I'm just teasin'

While eating fruit snacks (her current all-time favorite thing) she said "fruit snacks make me sweet!"

While playing with balloons, she grabbed two, held her head in between them and said "I'm an H!"

No comments:

Post a Comment