Usually every other time, Robby will cut his own hair with his clippers at home. The rest of the time he'll go somewhere and pay to get it done. This was an at-home time. He got done with his part then, as per usual, he asked me to help finish him up: "Courtney, would you mind trimming me up in back?" There are two things he typically has me do--1) look it over for spots he may have missed and trim those down, and 2) trim his neck so that the hairline on his neck is straight. I thought he wanted the former. A different blade is used in each circumstance--one that leaves plenty of soft hair, and one that trims right down to the skin. . .he had the latter attached to the razor. So away I went with the intent of going over most of his head with . . .the wrong attachment. And this was the result:
![]() |
| I shrieked. He cheered! "Yay! Now I can finally go bald!" (Every man's dream at some point I suppose). |
![]() |
| He actually looks pretty good bald, I think! |
![]() |
| Exceeeept. . .maybe not so much in this picture :) |
![]() |
| When you have a cute little show-stealer like this, you can probably get away with a little more without people noticing. |
![]() |
| What do you think? Which baldy wore it best? Actually, this happened right before Halloween, so we joked that Robby went bald to dress up like Heidi! |





No comments:
Post a Comment