1)
Me: I don't like it when you do that
Leila: (in a rebellious, come-back tone) Ya?! Well. . .I like yooou! And . . . you like . . .MEEE! (being cute/sweet--even if it's not on purpose is a good way to not get in trouble!)
2)
Leila: You're good for me. . .you're a great mom! *AWWW!*
3)
She made up a new creature called a "vampirate" (vampire/pirate). Pretty clever I thought!
![]() |
| Leila loves to do people's hair. This is her doing one of her Aunt's hair. She used my nursing cover as a cape and tangled little fishies from a fishing game between her locks! |
4)
Robby: What does "question" start with?
Leila: Kuh kuh question. K?
Robby: No. Qu qu question.
Leila: Question mark?
5)
Leila's Freudian slip: Dad, when are you leaving right now? (Sometimes she just wants him to leave because she knows that as soon as Dad leaves for work, Mom goes and takes a shower and Leila gets to watch kid's songs on YouTube).
6)
Stranger at party: Where is your Sister?
Leila: Heidi is sick. She throwed up. (Makes gagging noise and sticks out tongue to demonstrate).
That's all for now! Hopefully I'll post more of these little moments before another six months goes by!

I love the "I like you and you like me." and "You're a great Mom." How affirming. Obviously she knows that you still love her even when she doesn't always make right choices.
ReplyDelete