Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sassy Prayer

So if you haven't noticed, lately I've been blogging every day. That's because I made a goal to blog daily for a week! Then, hopefully that will get me into the swing of things to successfully accomplish one of my new years resolutions--to blog once a week this year! But with being on my fifth day in a row, I'm running out of things to write (at least things that would be quick to write about. . .aaand I wanna go to bed!)

So you're getting a jazzed up recent Facebook post (from December 23rd).

Leila tonight saying her prayers:

"No Mom! I want to say it by myself!" *That's my lil' miss independent!*
". . .Heavenly Father.
Thank you for this day.
Thank you for mommy. She's a great lady." *sweet! I got on the kid's good side!*
"Thank you for that she has a big nose." *K. . .come again?! I didn't know my nose was big! Hmmm. . .maybe she's not on my good side right now! :)*
"Thank you for God. I love him. He's a great boy." *Awww! But what a good girl!*
"Thank you for Jesus. He's a great boy." *Yep! She's a sweetheart!. . .big nose though?!*
*Well. . . 4/5 things being sweet isn't a bad ratio *

These are statues of me. . . and my nose. But then it makes me think--it might have something to do
with a two-year-old's perspective. The one on the right looks bigger doesn't it? Maybe because
 we're looking up at it?! Hmmm. . .yep, I think I'll tell myself that :)

photo from tourists360.com

No comments:

Post a Comment