Ten years ago today I went through the temple (Cardston, Alberta) for the first time to receive my endowment (which means "gift"). It truly has been a gift to make promises with my Heavenly Father, and receive blessings both in and out of the temple. I feel peace and receive answers to prayer when I'm there. And I feel that, because I do temple work, the Lord blesses me in all aspects of my life, even when I am not inside those sacred walls.
I Love to See the Temple - Cardston Alberta Temple
Pictures of the Cardston Alberta Temple with a Children's Choir singing I Love to See the Temple.
Posted by LDS Temples on Monday, February 17, 2014
A little less than half a dozen years after going through the temple for the first time, I was able to walk in the doors of the Bountiful Utah temple with my handsome fiancee and walk out with him as my amazing husband and eternal companion! The temple is a special place! The words that were spoken during that ceremony didn't end with "'til death do you part". Rather, we were married "for time and all eternity" as long as we live righteously. I am grateful to have been married in the house of the Lord by priesthood authority so that I have the chance to keep that wonderful guy! I miss him enough when he's gone a long day at work! I don't want anything, including death, to separate us. I'm grateful for my Savior, the temple, and my husband. Those 3 things really lay the foundation for every meaningful happy thought I have!

No comments:
Post a Comment