Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

12 Days of Christmas, Post #4: Leila's Dance Performance

Whenever people were surprised that he could do something well, my Grandpa Dixon (Poppy I called him) would say "well, I'm not just a pretty face!!" As for Leila, well. . .she's most definitely a pretty face, though she's not going to wow any crowds at "America's Got Talent" at this point. But in all seriousness, this Mama is proud of her little girl! She's among all these six and seven-year-olds and holding her own as well as a her little 3-year-old self can. I'm proud of her for making friends with these girls so easily, for getting up in front of lots of people and not being afraid! And this little group is a non-competitive one, with the goal to build confidence in girls, so I think it is serving its purpose! Besides that. . . goodness she's cute!



Now, for this next one. . .all I can say is that she missed two dance classes. Maybe that's when they practiced this one, 'cause she doesn't seem to know what's going on (and that's why I like watching it!)



Here is Leila with her dance teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment